Edited by: Bodo Niggemann
Onset and persistence of respiratory/allergic symptoms in preschoolers: new insights from the PARIS birth cohort
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 9, pages 1158–1167, September 2013
How to Cite
Onset and persistence of respiratory/allergic symptoms in preschoolers: new insights from the PARIS birth cohort. Allergy 2013; 68: 1158–1167., , , .
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Paris Municipal Department of Social Action, Childhood, and Health (DASES)
- French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety (ANSES)
- Paris Descartes University. Grant Number: 261357
Figure S1. Design of the PARIS cohort study from birth to 4 years of age.
Figure S2. Respiratory/allergic phenotypes based upon symptom trajectories identified over the first 4 years of life in children from the PARIS cohort with complete data [4 observations for each symptom (n = 1773)].
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.