T.S. and K.F. contributed equally to this work.
Cell type-dependent effects of corticosteroid on periostin production by primary human tissue cells
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 11, pages 1467–1470, November 2013
How to Cite
Cell type-dependent effects of corticosteroid on periostin production by primary human tissue cells. Allergy 2013; 68: 1467–1470., , , , , .
Edited by: Michael Wechsler
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- National Institute of Biomedical Innovation. Grant Number: ID10-43
- Grant of National Center for Child Health and Development. Grant Number: 23A-5
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23591666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.