These authors contributed equally to this work.
Characteristics of traditional Chinese medicine use in children with asthma: a nationwide population-based study
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1610–1613, December 2013
How to Cite
Characteristics of traditional Chinese medicine use in children with asthma: a nationwide population-based study. Allergy 2013; 68: 1610–1613., , , , , .
Edited by: Michael Wechsler
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Department of Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy
- Ministry of Health and Welfare of Taiwan. Grant Number: CCMP-102-CMB-6
- Chang Gung Medical Research Project. Grant Number: CMRPG1B0051
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Research Team
- Healthy Aging Research Center, Chang Gung University. Grant Number: EMRPD1C0311
- 3Insurance BoNH. The National Health Insurance Annual Statistical Report, 2010. Taipei, Taiwan: Bureau of National Health Insurance, 2010.
- 4Chinese Herbal Medicine: Formulas and Strategies, 2nd edn. Seattle, WA: Eastland Press, 2009., , , .
- 5Complementary and alternative medicine use among adults and children: United States. Natl Health Stat Report 2007;2008:1–23., , .