Edited by: Reto Crameri
Laminin γ-1 and collagen α-1 (VI) chain are galactose-α-1,3-galactose–bound allergens in beef
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 199–207, February 2014
How to Cite
Laminin γ-1 and collagen α-1 (VI) chain are galactose-α-1,3-galactose–bound allergens in beef. Allergy 2014; 69: 199–207., , , .
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2013
- Health and Labor Sciences Research Grants from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.