These senior authors contributed equally to this work.
Interleukin-31 does not induce immediate itch in atopic dermatitis patients and healthy controls after skin challenge
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Atopic dermatitis
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 113–117, January 2014
How to Cite
Interleukin 31 does not induce immediate itch in atopic dermatitis patients and healthy controls after skin challenge. Allergy 2014; 69: 113–117., , , , , .
Edited by: Thomas Bieber
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- International Institute of Dermatological Allergology (I2DEAL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.