Edited by: Pascal Demoly
NSAID-induced urticaria/angioedema does not evolve into chronic urticaria: a 12-year follow-up study
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 438–444, April 2014
How to Cite
NSAID-induced urticaria/angioedema does not evolve into chronic urticaria: a 12-year follow-up study. Allergy 2014; 69: 438–444., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Carlos III National Health Institute. Grant Numbers: RD12/0013/0001 (RIRAAF network), PI12/02247, PI071220, PI071220,PI10/01598
- Health Government of Andalucía, . Grant Number: PI-0279-2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.