Corruption and Adherence to Rules in the Construction Sector: Reading the “Bidding Books”
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 188–202, June 2013
How to Cite
Tidey, S. (2013), Corruption and Adherence to Rules in the Construction Sector: Reading the “Bidding Books”. American Anthropologist, 115: 188–202. doi: 10.1111/aman.12003
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!