Everyday Sacrifice and Language Socialization in Vietnam: The Power of a Respect Particle
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 203–217, June 2013
How to Cite
Shohet, M. (2013), Everyday Sacrifice and Language Socialization in Vietnam: The Power of a Respect Particle. American Anthropologist, 115: 203–217. doi: 10.1111/aman.12004
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Social Science Research Council, Fulbright-Hays, Pacific-Rim Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!