Friends and money: Balancing affection and reciprocity among young men in urban Ethiopia
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 335–346, May 2013
How to Cite
Mains, D. (2013), Friends and money: Balancing affection and reciprocity among young men in urban Ethiopia. American Ethnologist, 40: 335–346. doi: 10.1111/amet.12025
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: 0717608
- University of Oklahoma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!