Recovering debts: Microfinance loan officers and the work of “proxy-creditors” in India
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 480–493, August 2013
How to Cite
KAR, S. (2013), Recovering debts: Microfinance loan officers and the work of “proxy-creditors” in India. American Ethnologist, 40: 480–493. doi: 10.1111/amet.12034
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation, the Social Science Research Council
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!