Reckoning with press freedom: Community media, liberalism, and the processual state in Caracas, Venezuela
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 540–554, August 2013
How to Cite
SCHILLER, N. (2013), Reckoning with press freedom: Community media, liberalism, and the processual state in Caracas, Venezuela. American Ethnologist, 40: 540–554. doi: 10.1111/amet.12038
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- National Science Foundation
- Center for the Humanities at Temple University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!