The poetics of village space when villages are new: Settlement form as history making in Papua, Indonesia
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 555–570, August 2013
How to Cite
STASCH, R. (2013), The poetics of village space when villages are new: Settlement form as history making in Papua, Indonesia. American Ethnologist, 40: 555–570. doi: 10.1111/amet.12039
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!