Human Rights and African Airwaves: Mediating Equality on the Chichewa Radio. Harri Englund. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2011. 294 pp.
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 583–584, August 2013
How to Cite
NEWELL, S. (2013), Human Rights and African Airwaves: Mediating Equality on the Chichewa Radio. Harri Englund. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2011. 294 pp. American Ethnologist, 40: 583–584. doi: 10.1111/amet.12040_12
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!