Anthropology in the City: Methodology and Theory. Italo Pardo and Giuliana B. Prato, eds. Farnham, Surrey: Ashgate, 2012. 231 pp.
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 794–795, November 2013
How to Cite
MCDONOGH, G. W. (2013), Anthropology in the City: Methodology and Theory. Italo Pardo and Giuliana B. Prato, eds. Farnham, Surrey: Ashgate, 2012. 231 pp. American Ethnologist, 40: 794–795. doi: 10.1111/amet.12054_12
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!