American Indians and the American Imaginary: Cultural Representation across the Centuries. Pauline Turner Strong. Boulder, CO: Paradigm, 2011. 277 pp.
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 802–803, November 2013
How to Cite
STARN, O. (2013), American Indians and the American Imaginary: Cultural Representation across the Centuries. Pauline Turner Strong. Boulder, CO: Paradigm, 2011. 277 pp. American Ethnologist, 40: 802–803. doi: 10.1111/amet.12054_19
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!