Between Art and Artifact: Archaeological Replicas and Cultural Production in Oaxaca, Mexico. Ronda L. Brulotte. Austin: University of Texas Press, 2012. xvii + 215 pp.; black and white photos, map, index.
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 786–787, November 2013
How to Cite
GLEACH, F. W. (2013), Between Art and Artifact: Archaeological Replicas and Cultural Production in Oaxaca, Mexico. Ronda L. Brulotte. Austin: University of Texas Press, 2012. xvii + 215 pp.; black and white photos, map, index. American Ethnologist, 40: 786–787. doi: 10.1111/amet.12054_5
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!