In the Shadows of the State: Indigenous Politics, Environmentalism, and Insurgency in Jharkhand, India. Alpa Shah. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2010. 288 pp.
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
© 2014 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 197–198, February 2014
How to Cite
MOODIE, M. (2014), In the Shadows of the State: Indigenous Politics, Environmentalism, and Insurgency in Jharkhand, India. Alpa Shah. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2010. 288 pp. American Ethnologist, 41: 197–198. doi: 10.1111/amet.12070_4
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!