Hostile remixes on YouTube: A new constraint on pro-FARC counterpublics in Colombia
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 320–335, May 2014
How to Cite
FATTAL, A. (2014), Hostile remixes on YouTube: A new constraint on pro-FARC counterpublics in Colombia. American Ethnologist, 41: 320–335. doi: 10.1111/amet.12078
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- National Science Foundation (2009–10)
- Social Science Research Council via the Mellon (IDRF) and Open Society Foundations (DSD) (2011–13)
- Wenner Gren Foundation (2011–12)
- Harvard University's Faculty of Arts and Sciences
- Weatherhead Center for International Affairs
- David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!