Adventures in Aidland: The Anthropology of Professionals in International Development. David Mosse, ed. New York: Berghahn, 2013. 238 pp.
Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 388–390, May 2014
How to Cite
LITTLE, P. D. (2014), Adventures in Aidland: The Anthropology of Professionals in International Development. David Mosse, ed. New York: Berghahn, 2013. 238 pp. American Ethnologist, 41: 388–390. doi: 10.1111/amet.12082_5
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!