You can respond to this article at http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com
Case report and literature review of chronic neuropathic pain associated with peripheral venous cannulation
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
Anaesthesia © 2012 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 1395–1397, December 2012
How to Cite
Gohil, S. and Balasubramanian, S. (2012), Case report and literature review of chronic neuropathic pain associated with peripheral venous cannulation. Anaesthesia, 67: 1395–1397. doi: 10.1111/anae.12029
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted: 3 September 2012
- 1NICE. (2010). Neuropathic pain: the pharmacological management of neuropathic pain in adults in non-specialist settings. http://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/CG96 (accessed 31/08/2012).
- 9Predictors for persistent neuropathic pain – a Delphi survey. Pain Physician2011; 14: 559–68., , , et al.
- 12Department of Health. Saving lives: reducing infection, delivering clean and safe care. High Impact intervention No. 2 Peripheral intravenous cannula care bundle. 2007. http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/@dh/@en/documents/digitalasset/dh_078121.pdf (accessed 10/07/2012).