Presented in part at the South African Society of Anaesthesiologists Congress, Cape Town, South Africa, February 2012.
Thromboelastography to monitor the intra-operative effects of low-molecular weight heparin following bridging anticoagulation in a child with normal renal function*
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
Anaesthesia © 2012 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 91–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Casey, M. E., Hodges, O., Dunn, R. and Thomas, J. (2013), Thromboelastography to monitor the intra-operative effects of low-molecular weight heparin following bridging anticoagulation in a child with normal renal function. Anaesthesia, 68: 91–96. doi: 10.1111/anae.12040
You can respond to this article at http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted 31 August 2012
- 8Perioperative bridging therapy with unfractionated heparin or low molecular weight heparin in patients with mechanical prosthetic heart valves on long-term oral anticoagulants (from the REGIMEN registry). American Journal of Cardiology2008; 102: 883–9., , , et al.
- 15Antithrombotic therapy in neonates and children. Antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis: 9th edition: American College of Chest Physicians Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guidelines. Chest2012; 141 (2 Suppl.): 737s–801s., , , et al.
- 23Fibrinogen substitution improves whole blood clot firmness after dilution with hydroxyethyl starch in bleeding patients undergoing radical cystectomy: a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis2009; 7: 795–802., , , et al.