No external funding and no competing interests declared. Previously posted at the Anaesthesia Correspondence website: http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com.
Is early withdrawal of treatment after brain injury an inherent conflict of interest?
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Anaesthesia © 2012 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 1405–1406, December 2012
How to Cite
Bell, D. (2012), Is early withdrawal of treatment after brain injury an inherent conflict of interest?. Anaesthesia, 67: 1405–1406. doi: 10.1111/anae.12080
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- 2http://www.judiciary.gov.uk/media/judgments/2011/w-m-s-a-nhs-primary-care-trust-28092011 (accessed 17/09/2012).
- 3http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/6715313.stm (BBC News. Pole wakes up from 19-year coma) (accessed 17/09/2012).
- 5http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-19362617 (BBC News. Muslim man's right-to-life court case adjourned until October) (accessed 17/09/2012).