Innovations, inventions and Dr Archie Brain
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Anaesthesia © 2012 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 67, Issue 12, pages 1309–1313, December 2012
How to Cite
Liban, J. B. (2012), Innovations, inventions and Dr Archie Brain. Anaesthesia, 67: 1309–1313. doi: 10.1111/anae.12084
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- 2Milestones on the long road to knowledge. British Medical Journal 2007; 334: 52–3..
- 3Inspire and invest in our innovators. The Times, 12 June 2012.
- 4Apple has the most powerful patent portfolio in consumer electronics. Ieee spectrum, Nov 2011. http://spectrum.ieee.org/at-work/innovation/apple-has-the-most-powerful-patent-portfolio-in-consumer-electronics/0(accessed 28/09/2012).,
- 6James Dyson spent years fighting Hoover. Now he intends to clear up. The Independent, 4 October 2000: 3.,
- 7Apple scores $ 1 bn victory over Samsung in court battle. The Times, 25 August 2012.
- 12Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland, Royal College of Anaesthetists, Obstetric Anaesthetists’ Association, Regional Anaesthesia UK, Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland, Royal College of Anaesthetists Patient Liaison Group. The Introduction of New Neuraxial Connectors into the NHS. A position Statement, Oct 2011. http://www.aagbi.org/sites/default/files/Neuraxial%20position%20statement.pdf (accessed 28/09/2012).
- 14The product innovation process. BMJ Careers, 20 July 2011. http://careers.bmj.com/careers/advice/view-article.html?id=20003862 (accessed 28/09/2012)., , et al.