Recycling steel from single-use laryngoscope blades and Magill forceps
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Anaesthesia © 2012 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 115–116, January 2013
How to Cite
Enzor, N. A. and Pierce, J. M. T. (2013), Recycling steel from single-use laryngoscope blades and Magill forceps. Anaesthesia, 68: 115–116. doi: 10.1111/anae.12112
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- 2Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency. Single-use Medical Devices: Implications and Consequences of Reuse - DB 2006(04) v2.0. http://www.mhra.gov.uk/Publications/Safetyguidance/DeviceBulletins/CON2024995 (accessed 08/11/2012).
- 3Department of Health Gateway Review, Estates & Facilities Division. Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, version 1.0. London: Department of Health, 2011.
- 4Report on the environmental benefits of recycling. Brussels: Bureau of International Recycling, 2008., , .
- 5NHS Sustainable Development Unit. NHS England Carbon Footprint. http://www.sdu.nhs.uk/documents/publications/Health_Check_Carbon_Footprint_2012.pdf (accessed 08/11/2012).