No external funding or competing interests declared. Previously posted on the Anaesthesia Correspondence website: http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com.
Anaesthetic awareness and hypnosis
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Anaesthesia © 2013 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 302–303, March 2013
How to Cite
Slater, P. (2013), Anaesthetic awareness and hypnosis. Anaesthesia, 68: 302–303. doi: 10.1111/anae.12125
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- 2Trancework. An Introduction to the Practice of Clinical Hypnosis. 3rd edition. New York: Brunner Routledge, 2003: Ch 1-2..
- 3Encyclopaedia Britannica UK (Ltd). Hypnosis. http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/279820/hypnosis (accessed 04/11/2012).
- 6Handbook of Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphors. New York: WW Norton and Company, 1990: Ch 4..
- 7NAP5: Accidental awareness during general anaesthesia. Royal College of Anaesthetists Bulletin 2012; 72: 29–31., .