No external funding or competing interests declared. Previously posted on the Anaesthesia Correspondence website: http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com.
Ensuring a sustainable supply of drugs
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Anaesthesia © 2013 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 305–306, March 2013
How to Cite
Keeling, P. and Root, T. (2013), Ensuring a sustainable supply of drugs. Anaesthesia, 68: 305–306. doi: 10.1111/anae.12157
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- 2National Patient Safety Agency. Patient safety alert 20. Promoting safer use of injectable medicines. London: NPSA, 2007.
- 3A survey to inform standardisation of intravenous medication concentrations in critical care. Journal of the Intensive Care Society 2007; 8: 92–6., , , , .
- 4Towards standardisation of drug infusion concentrations in UK critical care units. Journal of the Intensive Care Society 2009; 10: 197–200., , , , .
- 5Intensive Care Society. Medication concentrations in critical care areas, 2010. http://tiny.cc/warlb (accessed 14/12/2012).