You can respond to this article at http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com
Chlorhexidine droplet splash from a skin preparation gallipot: effect of height of pouring
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1243–1246, December 2013
How to Cite
Evans, L., Cunningham, M. and Tilakaratna, P. (2013), Chlorhexidine droplet splash from a skin preparation gallipot: effect of height of pouring. Anaesthesia, 68: 1243–1246. doi: 10.1111/anae.12449
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- 2Royal College of Anaesthetists. National audit of major complications of central neuraxial block in the United Kingdom, 2009. http://www.rcoa.ac.uk/node/4207 (accessed 22/08/13).
- 3American Society of Anesthesiologists Task Force on infectious complications associated with neuraxial techniques. Practice advisory for the prevention, diagnosis, and management of infectious complications associated with neuraxial techniques. Anesthesiology 2010; 112: 530–45.
- 4Sutcliffe v Aintree Hospitals NHS Trust . EWCA Civ 179
- 6The truth, the whole truth? Anaesthesia News 2010; 271: 7–8..
- 7Special Broadcasting Service. Epidural tragedy mum speaks out, 2011. http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/1566601/Epidural-tragedy-mum-speaksout (accessed 22/08/13).