You can respond to this article at http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com
Peripheral oxygen extraction in patients with malignant obstructive jaundice
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 32–36, January 2014
How to Cite
Junejo, M. A., Siriwardena, A. K. and Parker, M. J. (2014), Peripheral oxygen extraction in patients with malignant obstructive jaundice. Anaesthesia, 69: 32–36. doi: 10.1111/anae.12478
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- 5Randomized clinical trial of the effect of intravenous fluid administration on hormonal and renal dysfunction in patients with obstructive jaundice undergoing endoscopic drainage. British Journal of Surgery 2005; 92: 39–43., , , et al.
- 11National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). Chronic Kidney Disease: Early Identification and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults in Primary and Secondary Care. NICE Clinical Guideline 73, September 2008. http://www.nice.org.uk/CG73 (accessed 01/09/2008).
- 12The Preoperative Association, UK. Consensus Protocol for Preoperative CPX testing for York, Torbay and UCLH. www.pre-op.org (accessed 01/09/2007).