You can respond to this article at http://www.anaesthesiacorrespondence.com
The analgesic efficiency of combined pregabalin and ketamine for total hip arthroplasty: a randomised, double-blind, controlled study
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain and Ireland
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 46–52, January 2014
How to Cite
Martinez, V., Cymerman, A., Ben Ammar, S., Fiaud, J. F., Rapon, C., Poindessous, F., Judet, T., Chauvin, M., Bouhassira, D., Sessler, D., Mazoit, X. and Fletcher, D. (2014), The analgesic efficiency of combined pregabalin and ketamine for total hip arthroplasty: a randomised, double-blind, controlled study. Anaesthesia, 69: 46–52. doi: 10.1111/anae.12495
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- 7Different anesthetic techniques associated with different incidences of chronic post-thoracotomy pain: low-dose remifentanil plus presurgical epidural analgesia is preferable to high-dose remifentanil with postsurgical epidural analgesia. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia 2010; 24: 608–16., , , et al.
- 12Pregabalin for acute and chronic pain in adults. Cochrane Database Systematic Reviews 2009; 3: CD007076., , , , .