Long-term vagus nerve stimulation in children with focal epilepsy
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 316–322, May 2013
How to Cite
Long-term vagus nerve stimulation in children with focal epilepsy. Acta Neurol Scand: DOI: 10.1111/ane.12009. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Central European Institute of Technology. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.