Incidence and prevalence of multiple sclerosis in Norway
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Special Issue: National Registries- To Improve Health Care and Research in Multiple Sclerosis. MS –Symposium Bergen/Os, April 2012
Volume 126, Issue Supplement s195, pages 36–42, December 2012
How to Cite
Incidence and prevalence of multiple sclerosis in Norway. Acta Neurol Scand: 126 (Suppl 195):36–42. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S..
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.