Fat-soluble vitamins as disease modulators in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Special Issue: Nevrodagene 2012
Volume 127, Issue Supplement s196, pages 16–23, January 2013
How to Cite
Fat-soluble vitamins as disease modulators in multiple sclerosis. Acta Neurol Scand 2013: 127 (Suppl. 196): 16–23. © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , , , .
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.