Caregivers of patients with disorders of consciousness: coping and prolonged grief
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 413–418, June 2013
How to Cite
Caregivers of patients with disorders of consciousness: coping and prolonged grief. Acta Neurol Scand: DOI: 10.1111/ane.12061.© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S., .
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Palliative Care and Brain Injury Units of Fundación Instituto San José de Madrid and the Orden Hospitalaria de San Juan de Dios
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.