Incidence and predictors of post-stroke epilepsy
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 427–430, June 2013
How to Cite
Incidence and predictors of post-stroke epilepsy. Acta Neurol Scand 2013: DOI: 10.1111/ane.12070. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , , , .
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Health. Grant Number: IIA5-2008-2508KEU305
- BMBF (Competence Net Stroke)
- Bavarian State Ministry of the Environment and Public Health
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: CSB-01EO0801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.