Psychological functioning measures in patients with primary insomnia and sleep state misperception
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 1, pages 54–60, July 2013
How to Cite
Psychological functioning measures in patients with primary insomnia and sleep state misperception. Acta Neurol Scand 2013: 128: 54–60. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.