Indirect comparison of clobazam and other therapies for Lennox–Gastaut syndrome
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 2, pages 91–99, August 2013
How to Cite
Indirect comparison of clobazam and other therapies for Lennox–Gastaut syndrome. Acta Neurol Scand 2013: 128: 91‒99. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , .
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Lundbeck LLC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.