Predicting post-stroke pneumonia: the PANTHERIS score
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 3, pages 178–184, September 2013
How to Cite
Predicting post-stroke pneumonia: the PANTHERIS score. Acta Neurol Scand 2013: 128: 178–184. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , , .
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2008-2013, 201024, 202213
- European Stroke Network
- Helmholtz Gemeinschaft für Forschungseinrichtungen. Grant Number: SO-022NG
- German Ministry for Health and Education. Grant Number: 01 EO 08 01
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Exc 257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.