Statistical analysis was performed by Li-Nien Chien, Ph. D in School of Health Care Administration, College of Public Health and Nutrition, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
Central nervous system infections and stroke – a population-based analysis
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 241–248, October 2013
How to Cite
Central nervous system infections and stroke – a population-based analysis. Acta Neurol Scand 2013: 128: 241–248. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , , .
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education Topnotch Stroke Research Center
- Department of Health Center of Excellence for Clinical Trial and Research in Neuroscience. Grant Numbers: DOH99-TD-B-111-003, DOH100-TD-B-111-003, DOH101-TD-B-111-003, DOH102-TD-B-111-003
- Dr. Chi-Chin Huang Stroke Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.