Statistical analysis was performed by Li-Nien Chien, Ph. D in School of Health Care Administration, College of Public Health and Nutrition, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan
Central nervous system infections and stroke – a population-based analysis
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 128, Issue 4, pages 241–248, October 2013
How to Cite
Central nervous system infections and stroke – a population-based analysis. Acta Neurol Scand 2013: 128: 241–248. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S., , , .
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education Topnotch Stroke Research Center
- Department of Health Center of Excellence for Clinical Trial and Research in Neuroscience. Grant Numbers: DOH99-TD-B-111-003, DOH100-TD-B-111-003, DOH101-TD-B-111-003, DOH102-TD-B-111-003
- Dr. Chi-Chin Huang Stroke Research Center
|ane12116-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||33K||Table S1. The ICD-9-CM Code of diseases in this study.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.