Part of the study result was presented at the 2010 Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association, Chicago, Illinois, November 13-17, 2010.
Impact of early statin therapy in patients with ischemic stroke or transient ischemic attack
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 41–48, January 2014
How to Cite
Impact of early statin therapy in patients with ischemic stroke or transient ischemic attack. Acta Neurol Scand 2014: 129: 41–48. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , .
The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: DOH100-TD-B-111-002
- Multidisciplinary Center of Excellence for Clinical Trial and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.