ClinicalTrials.gov Identifiers: NCT00156910 and NCT00168428
OnabotulinumtoxinA for chronic migraine: efficacy, safety, and tolerability in patients who received all five treatment cycles in the PREEMPT clinical program
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica published by John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 1, pages 61–70, January 2014
How to Cite
OnabotulinumtoxinA for chronic migraine: efficacy, safety, and tolerability in patients who received all five treatment cycles in the PREEMPT clinical program. Acta Neurol Scand 2014: 129: 61–70. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Allergan, Inc.
- 4Headache Classification Subcommittee of the International Headache Society. The International Classification Of Headache Disorders. 2nd edn. Cephalalgia 2004;24(Suppl. 1):9–160.
- 19The HIT-6™: a user's guide. Lincoln, RI: QualityMetric Incorporated, 2002., .
- 26Rationale for study and design of COMPEL: an open-label, multicenter study of the long-term efficacy, safety, and tolerability of onabotulinumtoxinA for headache prophylaxis in adults with chronic migraine. Presented at the 54th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society. Headache 2012;52:881. [P21]., , , .