Withdrawal of antiepileptic drugs during presurgical video-EEG monitoring: an observational study for evaluation of current practice at a referral center for epilepsy
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 243–251, April 2014
How to Cite
Withdrawal of antiepileptic drugs during presurgical video-EEG monitoring: an observational study for evaluation of current practice at a referral centre for epilepsy. Acta Neurol Scand 2014: 129: 243–251. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , .
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.