These authors contributed equally to this work.
Word-level intelligibility after caudal zona incerta stimulation for Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 130, Issue 1, pages 27–33, July 2014
How to Cite
Word-level intelligibility after caudal zona incerta stimulation for Parkinson's disease. Acta Neurol Scand 2014: 130: 27–33. © 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2009-946, 2011-2294
- Faculty of Humanities at Umeå University. Grant Number: 210-2554-12
- Parkinson Foundation in Sweden. Grant Number: 443/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.