Regional variation in prevalence and healthcare utilization due to epilepsy in Sweden
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Acta Neurologica Scandinavica
Volume 130, Issue 6, pages 354–359, December 2014
How to Cite
Regional variation in prevalence and healthcare utilization due to epilepsy in Sweden. Acta Neurol Scand: 2014: 130: 354–359. © 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd., , .
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2014
- UCB Nordic A/S
- 1National Board of Health and Welfare. Kvalitet och effektivitet – Jämförelser mellan landsting (Comparisons of the quality and productivity between county councils) 2012.
- 4Medical Products Agency (Läkemedelsverket). Läkemedelsbehandling av epilepsi – Bakgrundsdokumentation (Pharmaceutical treatment of epilepsy – a documentation). 2011.
- 6Costs of Illness in Sweden 1964–1975. Lund University Economics Department, Lund, Sweden, 1981 (diss)..
- 7Estimating the Cost of Illness. Health economic series no. 6. Public Health Service. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 1966..
- 9Prevalence and cost of epilepsy in Sweden – a register-based approach. Acta Neurol Scand, forthcoming., , .