This study is funded by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Grant R01HL088416 to Dr. Chugh. Dr. Chugh is the Pauline and Harold Price Professor of Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California.
Electrocardiographic Predictors of Sudden Cardiac Death in Patients with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
©2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 225–229, May 2013
How to Cite
Panikkath, R., Reinier, K., Uy-Evanado, A., Teodorescu, C., Gunson, K., Jui, J. and Chugh, S. S. (2013), Electrocardiographic Predictors of Sudden Cardiac Death in Patients with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 225–229. doi: 10.1111/anec.12003
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL088416
This article has been cited by:
- 1Fosinopril improves the electrophysiological characteristics of left ventricular hypertrophic myocardium in spontaneously hypertensive rats, Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Archives of Pharmacology, 2014, 387, 11, 1037, , , , ,
- 2Hemodiafiltration beneficially affects QT interval duration and dispersion compared to hemodialysis, Clinical and Experimental Nephrology, 2014, 18, 6, 952, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Impact of left ventricular hypertrophy on QT prolongation and associated mortality, Heart Rhythm, 2014, 11, 11, 1957, , , , , , ,
- 4Impact of Pheochromocytoma on Left Ventricular Hypertrophy and QTc Prolongation: Comparison with Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy, Korean Circulation Journal, 2014, 44, 2, 89, , , , , , , , ,