This study is funded by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Grant R01HL088416 to Dr. Chugh. Dr. Chugh is the Pauline and Harold Price Professor of Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California.
Electrocardiographic Predictors of Sudden Cardiac Death in Patients with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
©2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 225–229, May 2013
How to Cite
Panikkath, R., Reinier, K., Uy-Evanado, A., Teodorescu, C., Gunson, K., Jui, J. and Chugh, S. S. (2013), Electrocardiographic Predictors of Sudden Cardiac Death in Patients with Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 225–229. doi: 10.1111/anec.12003
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL088416
- 19Recommendations for chamber quantification: A report from the American Society of Echocardiography's Guidelines and Standards Committee and the Chamber Quantification Writing Group, developed in conjunction with the European Association of Echocardiography, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2005;18:1440–1463., , , et al.
- 24An analysis of the time-relations of electrocardiorams. Heart 1920;7:353–357..