Authors have no conflict of interest or any kind of relationship to the industry to be disclosed.
Prevention of Post–Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) Atrial Fibrillation: Efficacy of Prophylactic Beta-Blockers in the Modern Era
A meta-analysis of latest randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
©2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 58–68, January 2013
How to Cite
Khan, M. F., Wendel, C. S. and Movahed, M. R. (2013), Prevention of Post–Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) Atrial Fibrillation: Efficacy of Prophylactic Beta-Blockers in the Modern Era. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 58–68. doi: 10.1111/anec.12004
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.