Dr. W. Pan and Y. Su contributed equally to this work.
Notched QRS Complex in Lateral Leads as a Novel Predictor of Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
©2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 181–187, March 2013
How to Cite
Pan, W., Su, Y., Zhu, W., Shu, X. and Ge, J. (2013), Notched QRS Complex in Lateral Leads as a Novel Predictor of Response to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 181–187. doi: 10.1111/anec.12008
Grant support: Chinese national natural science foundation (309728121999).
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Chinese national natural science foundation. Grant Number: 309728121999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.