The study was supported by Fund 502–03/1–049-02/502–14-056., Medical University of Łódź.
Usefulness of Extended Holter ECG Monitoring for Serious Arrhythmia Detection in Patients with Heart Failure and Sleep Apnea
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
©2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 163–169, March 2013
How to Cite
Uznańska-Loch, B., Trzos, E., Wierzbowska-Drabik, K., Śmigielski, J., Rechciński, T., Cieślik-Guerra, U., Kasprzak, J. D. and Kurpesa, M. (2013), Usefulness of Extended Holter ECG Monitoring for Serious Arrhythmia Detection in Patients with Heart Failure and Sleep Apnea. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 163–169. doi: 10.1111/anec.12012
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Medical University of Łódź. Grant Number: 502–03/1–049-02/502–14-056
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.