This study was supported by grants from the Finnish Foundation for Cardiovascular Research, Finska Läkaresällskapet, the Waldemar von Frenckell Foundation, Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Funds (EVO grant), the Instrumentarium Foundation, the Aarne Koskelo Foundation; and the Medicine Fund of Helsinki University, Helsinki, Finland.
Predicting Recovery of Myocardial Function by Electrocardiography after Acute Infarction
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
©2012, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 230–239, May 2013
How to Cite
Kylmälä, M. M., Konttila, T., Vesterinen, P., Lindholm, M., Väänänen, H., Stenroos, M., Nieminen, M. S., Hänninen, H. and Toivonen, L. (2013), Predicting Recovery of Myocardial Function by Electrocardiography after Acute Infarction. Annals of Noninvasive Electrocardiology, 18: 230–239. doi: 10.1111/anec.12015
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Finnish Foundation for Cardiovascular Research, Finska Läkaresällskapet
- Waldemar von Frenckell Foundation, Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Funds (EVO grant)
- Instrumentarium Foundation
- Aarne Koskelo Foundation
- Medicine Fund of Helsinki University, Helsinki, Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!